JUMPN Whitepaper
Search…
JAC
The JUMPN ACTIVATE CODE TOKEN is the ACTIVATE CODE of the JUMPN app.
Players can use 100 JAC tokens to activate their JUMPN account before starting your jump to earn journey. JAC can also be used to accelerate the transaction of Jump Satoshi Token. The accelerate function will be activated two weeks after swapping. For each 1 BNB swap from JST, you will only need to burn 1000 JAC in your wallet. 75% of raised tokens will be added to the initial liquidity and the rest 25% will be used to buy back and burn JAC tokens.
Symbol: JAC
Contract Address: 0xa7573991D44E7128e2831DAA5e9722678Ff020Ca
Decimals: 18
100% open market. NO tax and NO limit in trading.
Copy link